The Indie Summit is well know for having a stimulating and challenging agenda delivered by world-class speakers and this year was no different.
Our delegates enjoyed presentation that explored:
- how to anticipate what’s coming next to your market, from the tech leaders in China: voice-activated technology, “new retail”, social commerce, AI, O2O and OTT
- how the world’s biggest agencies are under threat from the consulting firms – and why this is such an opportunity for independent agencies
- how agencies can create new revenue streams in partnership with the entertainment industries: movies, gaming, and an extraordinary initiative with young film-makers
- why the roles of your clients are changing: will CMO’s and CCO’s all become CXO’s and CIO’s? and how are these changes influencing clients’ expectations of their agencies?
- an in-depth look at the near-future of content: how to make it sticky, how it builds customer relationships as well as experiences - and why media and creativity can no longer live apart.